Items 1-24 of 26
- SWITCH POE IPB-5-10A-S4 5-PORTOWY ATTE€69.97installation in a rack: No informationSwitch Type: UnmanageableNumber of SFP ports: None
- SWITCH POE GETFORT 4FE x POE + 2FE UPLINK WATCHDOG HI-POE 65W€35.94installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: UnmanageableNumber of SFP ports: None
- SWITCH POE GETFORT 4FE x POE + 2FE UPLINK WATCHDOG HI-POE 65W€26.59installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: UnmanageableNumber of SFP ports: None
- SWITCH POE: GETFORT 8FE x POE + 2GE UPLINK 120W€48.71installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: Unmanageable
- SWITCH POE: GETFORT 8FE x POE + 2GE UPLINK 120W€122.30installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: Unmanageable
- TP-LINK Archer C6 AC1200 WIFI Router€42.32Ports: 4 porty LAN 10/100 Mb/s; 1 port WAN 10/100 Mb/s
- WiFi router TP-LINK 4G LTE SIM TL-MR6400€74.23Ports: 3 porty LAN 10/100 Mb/s, 1 port LAN/WAN 10/100 Mb/s, 1 slot na kartę microSIM (nanoSIM w wersji 5.20)
- TP-LINK TL-SF1005D SWITCH 5 ports RJ45 10 / 100MB / s€12.55installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: UnmanageableNumber of SFP ports: None
- TP-LINK TL-SF1008D SWITCH 8 portów RJ45 10/100MB/s€16.80installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: UnmanageableNumber of SFP ports: None
- Switch TP-LINK TL-SG105 5 portów 10/100/1000Mb/s€22.34installation in a rack: NoSwitch Type: UnmanageableNumber of SFP ports: None
- TP-LINK TL-WR841N router€21.06Ports: 4 porty LAN 10/100 Mb/s; 1 port WAN 10/100 Mb/s
- TP-LINK TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi repeater€18.93Ports: 1 port LAN 10/100 Mb/s
How to choose hard drives for servers? If the disk is installed on the server, it must meet the following strict requirements:
Reliability. Irreversible data loss can turn into multi-million dollar losses and loss of reputation.
Performance. Servers are a priori designed to handle multiple requests. Response time. Users should not wait for the server disk to "wake up" and process their requests.
In other words, your server's hard drive must be a pioneer - always ready to handle multiple requests with minimal latency, ensuring a high level of data security. In highly loaded servers, hard drives have been working intensively and continuously for years.
There are four main categories (we do not consider S SD, SAS SSD, PCI-E SSD)hard drives:
- SATA (ordinary, "home" SATA) - spindle speed 5400 and 7200 rpm. / min.
- SATA RAID Edition (SATA RE) - spindle speed 7200 rpm. / min, support for RAID controller commands.
- SAS Near Line - SAS NL) - spindle speed 7200 rpm. / min.
- SAS Enterprise - spindle speed 10,000 or 15,000 rpm.
- Initially, the SAS interface had more bandwidth than the SATA interface. But progress does not stand still, and the third generation SATA III has a maximum bandwidth of 6 Gb / s, as does the second generation SAS. However, there are already servers with a third-generation SAS controller on the market, with a bandwidth of up to 12 Gb / s.
To connect SAS disks, the server must be equipped with the appropriate controller. This ensures backward compatibility of the interfaces: SATA disks can be connected to the SAS controller, but vice versa - not.
How to choose switches? Types and main advantages
The need to purchase a switch arises when you extend or upgrade your network. It is important to choose the right device as it affects the performance and stability of the network. To do this, it is necessary to take into account the advice of specialists and various parameters.
Types of switches
A network switch is a special device whose functionality and capabilities are determined by a specific type. The cost of such equipment is significantly different, so it is necessary to determine in advance the scope of the tasks performed, which functions are important in the first place, and which can be neglected. Main switch categories:
- Uncontrolled. They rely on automatic transmission of information, without human intervention. Unmanaged devices do not allow manual configuration of functions and network monitoring. Software update is also not possible. Such switches are used to connect multiple devices into a single network, unless administrators have to limit communication speed on different ports or perform prioritization.
- Guided. Depending on the functionality, 2 levels are managed and 3 levels are managed. Such switches can also operate automatically, but only as requested by the configurator. They provide the ability to customize functionality, traffic transmission and monitoring. You can use managed switches to organize your network and quickly change its settings to accomplish specific tasks. This provides a network interface, command line, and various protocols.
Advantages of switches with control functions:
- Configuration of filtering and prioritization.
- Increased efficiency.
- Redundancy of communication channels.
- Speed limit on individual ports.
- Diagnosis and configuration in remote mode.
How to choose a Wi-Fi router for an apartment: practical tips and evaluation
Modern Wi-Fi routers for the home Internet have become real computers with a rich set of useful functions. CHIP will tell about the selection criteria and offer the most reliable models of devices.
Not everyone understands how to choose the right modem or router for their apartment. There are many nuances in this matter, and it is important to decide what parameters we will choose a Wi-Fi router for the home. We try to figure it out and recommend choosing worthy models.
When choosing, you have to immerse yourself in a number of technical issues. For example, if you have a small apartment, it basically makes no sense to buy a powerful router that is usually charged for large offices.
In technical support, you should find out which connection method the provider offers you. This means what type of WAN connector (the connector into which the ISP's cable will be inserted) the future Router will have.
Ethernet is the most common connector option. A standard RJ-45 network connector is used to connect the equipment. At the moment, almost all models of routers have a similar WAN connector.
ADSL - for an ordinary user, routers with this type of connection are not much different from the previous ones, except for the RJ-11 connector type. Routers of this type have a low bandwidth and are usually downloaded for installation in remote locations where it is not possible to run an optical cable.
GPONis a less common type of connection that is incompatible with the previous ones. This is a new and costly technology, but it allows for maximum Data Transmission Speeds. The optical connector for end devices is an SC connector with polished APC (Typically a light green optical connector).
Types of WAN ports